2012年1月24日星期二

Logo Moon Chair To Spiff Up A Dorm Room

It is Christmas finally! This means it's time to compile my Christmas wish list. This Christmas, I am focusing on my dormitory room. For the last couple of semesters, I have had a very dull, cold dormitory room. This semester though, this is going to change. I really need to upgrade my dorm room glint. My dorm room has consistently been the least cool... I am ashamed to ask anyone, let alone a girl I like, back to my dormitory room. I am thinking that I must warm up the room with nicer furniture, some interesting posters and throws and better, changeable lighting. I'm going to be certain that my preferred athletic clubs and movies are on display S107 helicopter also. I want the dormitory room to really display my personality. display who I am and what I enjoy.I go to the University of Georgia, so, I am will start with requesting for a moon chair which has the Georgia Bull Dog's team logo sewn onto it. The sphere chair with logo will be the centerpiece of my dormitory room. I must think about it, but if available space will permit it, I will ask for 2 Georgia Bull Dog logo sphere chairs. The business that makes the best sphere chair with logo is, interestingly, Logo Inc. The moon chair is appropriate for sitting in when studying or playing video games. rc flying shark I believe it will be ideal for cuddling as well, that is, when I find someone to cuddle with. The Logo sphere chair is 30 inches in diameter and is about twenty-nine inches tall. The usable seating space is about 27 inches in diameter. The other really cool thing about the Logo moon chair is that will fold flat, so whenever I decide to have a party, I will effortlessly fold the chair and place it into storage. It weighs only fourteen pounds also, so it is easy to carry up and down stairs. The seat cover has an incredible version of the Georgia Bull Dog logo screen printed on its front.To accentuate the Logo moon chair, I am going to set up red, black and blue mood lights. This will permit me to set the ambiance for anything I am doing - whether romancing a girl or playing video games.I need to get a table too. The table must be an ideal height and form to stand perfectly next to the moon chair. It will need to be appoximately twenty-nine inches tall too. I wonder if I can get a holder of some sort for the table too. It would be really cool if I could get a pouch for things like remote controls, game DVD's and other various things I need while sitting in my moon chair.I totally want posters for the dormitory room too. Of course, I will need one poster of one of my favorite action movies, and perhaps S107 RC helicopter one of the Georgia Bull Dog cheerleaders. My boys will like that. You know, all this planning is making me hungry. Ah. how could I forget. I absolutely must have a stash of snacks to chow on while relaxing in my Logo moon chair!

没有评论:

发表评论